Manager’s Report for January 2013 Board Meeting
- Fuel sales in November were down when compared to October sales. See graphs in Finance Committee report.
- There are 2 vacant north facing T hangers. Occupancy rate is 99%. Both hangers are presently being used by local community organizations for storage but will be vacated if the Airport needs to rent them.
- Altitude Financial Planning consultant continues to assist with the revision of District QuickBooks system.
- Work continues to address items from the Special District Risk Management Authority (SDRMA) inspection. Reports are sent to SDRMA monthly
- Continuing work with Chamber of Commerce on their use of MX hangar for fundraising event in March.
- The annual BBAD Christmas party was held on 12/21. Approximately 55 people attended. The Airport donated leftover food to a local charity for Distribution to the needy.